Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone!

I am currently recruiting students interested in policing, and current police staff for an exciting research project investigating resilience in critical occupations (jobs with a high risk of exposure to trauma or material which impacts psychological well-being).

The online survey contains a number of rating scales and takes no longer than 20 minutes to complete.

The data will be analysed and compiled into a comprehensive thesis project for my MSc degree in Forensic Psychology at the University of Lincoln.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please follow the link to the survey below which provides further information:

Thank you for your participation, it will really help me with my thesis and will hopefully produce some interesting results!

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.