Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Ok so i know this isnt The Solicitors Room but i wanted to know if anyone can answer this question for me:

    Im using the £62,500 cash savings to bring my girl over from abroad.

    Will the home office have a problem with me gettig student finance or universal credit while i have cash saving of more than £62,500?

    It costs like £2000 just to submit a spouse visa application and i really dont want to mess up.

University open days

  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.