Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter


    I have a cousin who is 19 years old and lives in SE Asia. He is pious and is struggling with education fees as he is poor. Currently, he is sponsored £50 a month for education by a person I know and he teaches a student in return for meals at the students family home. so, he wants to go to further education somewhere else but the fees are higher (£40 est) and i doubt his sponsor would be able to increase the amount. i do feel bad as i cannot support but...

    ...does anybody know how he can get support and financial help.

    thank you very much.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.