Turn on thread page Beta

Why do blokeish guys always laugh at me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mydasnmaghaberry)
    that's the spirit. There are two openly gay guys at my school, one of them sends other guy's nudes out of the blue, puts pictures of himself in the bath on his snapchat story and the other is a normal human who im mates with, me and him talked about what attracts us in a human of our respective preferred genders. it was a normal conversation. as long as your not 'that guy', people generally wont give a ****
    Yikes. A bit indecent of him. I do know a bit better than that.

This year is an academically important year, but next year I will start to be more open about sexuality. Fingers crossed that people will accept me. I think most will, except for the lads, but I don't value their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe2001)
    Yikes. A bit indecent of him. I do know a bit better than that.

This year is an academically important year, but next year I will start to be more open about sexuality. Fingers crossed that people will accept me. I think most will, except for the lads, but I don't value their opinion.
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mydasnmaghaberry)
    good luck
    Thanks!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Hello.
    When I am in high school and am around blokeish guys, even a 1 word response, such as "Hello" makes them start giggling with each other. I am gay and act a bit feminine, although not a flaming homosexual either. Do they have a problem or is it me?
    Nervous , insecure and immature. A lot of them wont be able to deal with someone being gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Nervous , insecure and immature. A lot of them wont be able to deal with someone being gay.
    That's a shame for them if they cannot grasp the concept of homosexuality. Some of those guys are 17, going on 18, so it is really sad that they are still so lacking in maturity and security. Can't see how they would be nervous though.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    That's a shame for them if they cannot grasp the concept of homosexuality. Some of those guys are 17, going on 18, so it is really sad that they are still so lacking in maturity and security. Can't see how they would be nervous though.
    Guys dont hit maturity till 25+ imo. Anyway i gave you the answer. Dont worry about it thats just how boys are.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.