The Student Room Group

Psychology A-level Revision

Hey guys, I'm studying AQA Psychology A-Level from home and wondered if anyone had any useful revision resources/tips such as flash cards etc.
It would be a great help as I've been out of education for a few years and am struggling to know the correct way to study!
Thanks in advance
Reply 1
I'm doing a level psych, and my way of preparing for for the exams is writing out 16 markers for every single possible question and then memorising them.

I have other friends that write down researchers names on one side of a flashcard and their study and findings on the other.

Psychology really isn't that difficult as long as you know all the content.
So find what works best for you.
Reply 2
Original post by Lia22
I'm doing a level psych, and my way of preparing for for the exams is writing out 16 markers for every single possible question and then memorising them.

I have other friends that write down researchers names on one side of a flashcard and their study and findings on the other.

Psychology really isn't that difficult as long as you know all the content.
So find what works best for you.

Great advice thank you! I understand most of the content its just so much to remember :| do you think it is necessary to know all the dates of research studies?
Reply 3
Original post by philclode
Great advice thank you! I understand most of the content its just so much to remember :| do you think it is necessary to know all the dates of research studies?

No absolutely not, maybe apart from the key studies named on the spec, my teacher said you don't need to know them
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Lia22
No absolutely not, maybe apart from the key studies named on the spec, my teacher said you don't need to know them

fantastic thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest