Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can find or have any practice exam example answers for contract e.g. misrepresentation, offer and acceptance, etc. ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by eloisepage22)
    Does anyone know where I can find or have any practice exam example answers for contract e.g. misrepresentation, offer and acceptance, etc. ?
    No where unfortunately. Every uni will have their own style of exams and marking so looking for sample answers is not going to get you anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    No where unfortunately. Every uni will have their own style of exams and marking so looking for sample answers is not going to get you anywhere.
    That means they cannot be relied on wholly. They still have some utility, especially for a subject like contract where the subject is typically taught the same across all law schools.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    That means they cannot be relied on wholly. They still have some utility, especially for a subject like contract where the subject is typically taught the same across all law schools.
    No hun. It means that they most likely don’t exist. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    No hun. It means that they most likely don’t exist. Good luck!
    I have a bunch of exemplar answers saved from my LLB. Our lecturers posted them online for us. So they do exist. Further, there are question and answer booklets which give superficial illustrative responses. (OP, you could buy these online for a few quid.)

The point you were making is that there will be variation in content from one course to another. While that might be true for your academic subject, it is not the case for contract law.

Glad I could clear this up.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    I have a bunch of exemplar answers saved from my LLB. Our lecturers posted them online for us. So they do exist. Further, there are question and answer booklets which give superficial illustrative responses. (OP, you could buy these online for a few quid.)

The point you were making is that there will be variation in content from one course to another. While that might be true for your academic subject, it is not the case for contract law.

Glad I could clear this up.
    I wasn’t talking specifically about my academic subject. As with any academic subject you’re right there are fundamentals some of which are taught using the same texts and notes year on year but no every uni may teach and assess them differently. Anyway I think the OP has their answer. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.