Turn on thread page Beta

Mature student: Suspended from college (Advice Please) watch

ReputationRep:
    Access to Science

Hi. I am a mature student, 23 years old, and I have been suspended from college for allegedly harassing people. I have had arguments with teachers and staff in the past and my attendance is about 80%.
    I have had good grades so far though, they are gonna do a student disciplinary hearing with me and I have told them that I have PTSD and I really struggle and stuff and they were like "you should see a doctor".

I'm so depressed right now and I'm doing my assignments but I'm so worried because I have exams right when I get back and coursework that I am gonna miss. The argument happened in the reception of the college, I said to this other guy "**** off. I'd cut your head off. You're nothing to me, I'd easily **** you up and have your whole family killed". There was about 6 witnesses and they all hate me.

Please tell me what to do, I am so worried that I have wasted money and a whole year.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.