The Student Room Group

Younger brother is ruining all of my family’s lives?

He’s 9 years old and cannot behave himself. From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep he aggrovates me. For example, he will come into my room and take something of mine and runaway with it, which would irritate anyone. My parents don’t know what to do with him since he does the exact opposite of anything we tell him to do (or not to do). I even had a door lock put on my bedroom door to prevent him from going’s in there but I feel like I shut myself away from the entire family when I lock myself in my room after him annoying me all the time. I literally don’t know what to do anymore…I’ve tried ignoring him, shouting, talking nicely but nothing works! I need help:/
Your parents need to put their foot down with him. If they don't, he will continue to act like this with no regard for others. This poses a big problem for him as he grows up and interacts with people. If your parents are finding it hard to cope, have they tried to seek help, for example, friends and family or someone who deals with child behaviour. Your parents also need to consider you in the process, as their (non) action is affecting you in a negative manner.
well on one hand you can accept he's only 9 therefore he's gonna do some stupid ****

on the other hand you can do what my parents did to me if i messed up and give him a good old fashion backhand slap across the face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending