Nour1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jh91)
Hiya,

The slides are a summary for what you have learnt. If you’re doing GCSE module then it’s something like 100 slides in total (I think) and if you’re doing A Level it’s 20-40 slides per module. Check the course information handbook for the proper info, it’s all in there about the assignments. I have done the slides for each topic as a summary but with a view that they could maybe be used in the classroom, lots of diagrams for difficult topics and some times I have included small activities like practice exam questions and mix and match or fill in the gap exercises, just to show that I am thinking about how to convey the info to pupils.
If it’s GCSE you are doing, I would recommend doing the slides as you go after each set of recordings rather than leaving it all to the end. As 100 slides is a bit mad to try and do all at once!
You also have to do a module reflection at the end of each module - look it up in the course handbook!

Hope this helps!

Good evening sir,
Any chance please I can have a cope of your assignment to build idea of what I can prepare!?
Please, as I’m very confused and I don’t have any experience in PowerPoint
Nour1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ZoeS1990)
Hi,

I recently got through my materials for the SKE in French I am doing with Vidlearn.

Just thought it would be good to meet other people doing the same, share thoughts and ideas.
Hello dear,
Please can you send me via email a type PDF assignment as I’m straggling and I don’t have a clue from where to start !? At least I can have a clear idea please
Your help will be much appreciated
My email is: [email protected]
Nour1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Miss Francesca)
Hi ZoeS1990,

have you started your course yet? I started it a couple of weeks ago and so far so good. I'm doing French - 16 weeks. I've almost finished UNIT 1, only thing is I could not find the audio files for the listening exercises in the core text. I sent an email to my tutor who regarded the problem as a technical issue and told me to contact vidlearn. I also noticed that the assessment at the start and end of the unit has got some spelling mistakes - did you find that too?

Overall though, the course is well-designed. I'm thinking about getting a handbook for teachers of French as a Foreign Language (FLE) - have you found anything interesting?

Thank you

Fran
Hi
please can you assist me I’m currently doing french SKE and I’m struggling.! Any chance you can provide me with further information regarding your ppt !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads