Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.

I've made Edinburgh my firm choice about a month ago, but I totally put it off until now. As seen in the title, I am a international student and will be studying LLB, or Law, in the UoE. I'm currently look at accommodation and there isn't particularly an abundance of updated videos or information on the UoE website. Could anyone recommend me an accommodation to stay in? It doesn't have to be catered, it just has to have an En-suite. Cost / Money is of no issue. I have already taken a look at Chancellor's Court, but I would like to keep my options Open.

TLDR
    -Need Recommendations for accommodation (provide a little Pro/Con)
    -Cost is not an issue
    -Need Ensuite, but doesn't have to be catered.
    -Chancellor's Court already taken under consideration.

I'm 18, and will be thoroughly looking forward to seeing some of you all in the following months.

Much appreciated, Noah
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by noah.khor)
    Hi everyone.

I've made Edinburgh my firm choice about a month ago, but I totally put it off until now. As seen in the title, I am a international student and will be studying LLB, or Law, in the UoE. I'm currently look at accommodation and there isn't particularly an abundance of updated videos or information on the UoE website. Could anyone recommend me an accommodation to stay in? It doesn't have to be catered, it just has to have an En-suite. Cost / Money is of no issue. I have already taken a look at Chancellor's Court, but I would like to keep my options Open.

TLDR
    -Need Recommendations for accommodation (provide a little Pro/Con)
    -Cost is not an issue
    -Need Ensuite, but doesn't have to be catered.
    -Chancellor's Court already taken under consideration.

I'm 18, and will be thoroughly looking forward to seeing some of you all in the following months.

Much appreciated, Noah
    If cost isn't an issue, then Salisbury Court is the newest-closest accommodation to George Square. It's self-catered.

Pro: It's new, all en-suite
    Cons: Probably not as sociable as Pollock but there always seems to be stuff going on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    If cost isn't an issue, then Salisbury Court is the newest-closest accommodation to George Square. It's self-catered.

Pro: It's new, all en-suite
    Cons: Probably not as sociable as Pollock but there always seems to be stuff going on there.
    Much Appreciated. Thanks for the input.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2018

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.