Turn on thread page Beta

What do I need to get in order to graduate with a 1st or 2:1 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, can someone help me with calculating my final year grades? In my second year, I had an overall of 69% for the year including over all of 66% in OM, 70% in RTTE, 65% in Synergy and 75% in TATC.

This year so far I have received the following grades 65% (50% of a module), 62% (40% of a module) and 58% (40% module) my fourth unit is dissertation which is 30 credits.

My university is using three methods to calculate the final grade Method 1 combines 25% of weighted average from Level 5 with 75% of weighted average from Level 6, Method 2 combinates 75% of weight average from Level 6 with 25% of weight from Level 5 or Method 3 only utilises marks from Level 6.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what the classification rules are for your university. Year weightings, whether there are any waived credits, whether credit weighting is applied etc.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Once you know the things that amihalo has specified, try using a site like gradestracker to give you an idea of what you need to achieve, all the way down to each assignment, based on goal grades that you input.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.