Turn on thread page Beta

Liv's dedicated aim for 'AAB' watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

I feel like I'm writing this as a 'F**K You' to my parents once I've got my desired A-Levels and go to a good uni far far away...
    Currently I'm studying English Lang Lit, Media Studies, Geography and doing my Level 3 EPQ.
    Schools okay, I've got my group of friends who I still kind of feel like an outsider too however I have a few friends I'm really really close with.
    My aims for my 'Mocks'/ A-Levels are (A) Geography, (A) Media and (B) English,
    Currently Im working at (B) Physical Geography, (C) Human Geography, (C) English and (B) Media Studies, I've got a long way to go but I'm really really improving.

Can't wait to continue writing

ReputationRep:
    So today I had my first EPQ supervisor meeting with my Media Teacher- Im planning on doing my EPQ on 'Do cosmetics do more harm than good for Girls between the ages of 0-15' due to my absolute love of makeup and my own personal struggle with my skincare.
    At first my question was way to broad but I feel like this one is good- I have no idea how I'm going to use it in order to get a place on a business degree but I'm hoping somehow I can include that.

Right now I'm just writing up my English work! I really wished I enjoyed the subject more I just can't get into it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livtalliss)
    Hi Guys!

I feel like I'm writing this as a 'F**K You' to my parents once I've got my desired A-Levels and go to a good uni far far away...
    Currently I'm studying English Lang Lit, Media Studies, Geography and doing my Level 3 EPQ.
    Schools okay, I've got my group of friends who I still kind of feel like an outsider too however I have a few friends I'm really really close with.
    My aims for my 'Mocks'/ A-Levels are (A) Geography, (A) Media and (B) English,
    Currently Im working at (B) Physical Geography, (C) Human Geography, (C) English and (B) Media Studies, I've got a long way to go but I'm really really improving.

Can't wait to continue writing
    Damn that’s deep, why did you have that attitude? Also, I do literature, language and media. What books are you doing for literature and what exam board are you for media? As well as that, what are you doing for yourEPQ?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.