Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    How much is this?
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    (Original post by gavandness)
    How much is this?
    Hi gavandness,

    Students who have an adult who is dependent upon them, may be able to apply for additional support with an Adult Dependants' Grant.

    The amount a student will receive depends on the total residual Household Income (including spouse/partner and children income), less any allowances. The maximum amount available will depend on the academic year of study.

    For the academic year 2018/19 the maximum amount is £2,925.

    Regards Rona

University open days

  • University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.