Turn on thread page Beta

i always procastinate and always feel tired when i come home. so i just sleep watch

ReputationRep:
    i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep

ReputationRep:
    me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadasdasfsfafg)
    i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep
    same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap

ReputationRep:
    I actually hate self promo but I used to be like this too, i always felt too tired to revise. Now I wake up earlier on mornings to do it and it has made me so much more productive. If you want some tips on how to do it, I’ve written a thread thing on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottiemorton2)
    same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap
    You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potato456)
    You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it
    I've already got iron supplements...

ReputationRep:
    Once your iron levels are normal you should feel much better. How long has the doctor told you to take them for ? It might be a short term thing, in which case you should get back your energy.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.