i always procastinate and always feel tired when i come home. so i just sleep Watch

sadasdasfsfafg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep
tonedown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
me
lottiemorton2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by sadasdasfsfafg)
i want to revise, but i am too tired. i dont enjoy life. its always wake up. school.eat.sleep
same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap
lizzie026
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I actually hate self promo but I used to be like this too, i always felt too tired to revise. Now I wake up earlier on mornings to do it and it has made me so much more productive. If you want some tips on how to do it, I’ve written a thread thing on it

Potato456
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by lottiemorton2)
same, it turns out i'm anaemic too and even though they have given me iron supplements im still permanently exhausted. I ****ing hate school it's so crap
You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
lottiemorton2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Potato456)
You can buy iron supplaments in Boots...one kind is called spatone - it’s like a liquid and you put it in orange or apple juice and drink it
I've already got iron supplements...
Simonthegreat
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Once your iron levels are normal you should feel much better. How long has the doctor told you to take them for ? It might be a short term thing, in which case you should get back your energy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads