Turn on thread page Beta

I am dying... ...of loneliness watch

How does an extremely slow and gullible person stop being so weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How does an extremely slow and gullible person stop being so weird?
    just watch netflix or some movie to pass time but thats a short term solution, my advice is to go to the gym and start pumping or just get into fitness in general have goal e.g get a sixpack. getting fit would let you become more confident hence allow you to talk to people or people come talk to you. Just have some sort of goals to work towards maan anything productive just to get your head out of loneliness so everyday you wake up you know exactly what to do and what to aim for, have a purpose. Even if you think that people wouldn't still talk to you just do it for yourself.
    An idle mind will leave you behind.

ReputationRep:
    Loneliness has nothing to do with being lazy
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shailivr)
    Loneliness has nothing to do with being lazy
    i recommended going to the gym so he can be occupied when you're lonely you're usually doing nothing, i've felt extremely lonely and near suicidal and the only thing that saved me was keeping my self occupied by doing something. going to the gym was one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassinbunny123)
    i recommended going to the gym so he can be occupied when you're lonely you're usually doing nothing, i've felt extremely lonely and near suicidal and the only thing that saved me was keeping my self occupied by doing something. going to the gym was one of them.
    Or you can do something that you really like and you would not even think of being lonely
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.