The Student Room Group

What are your dreams/aims for the future?

Hey,

so I wanted to know what your aims or dreams are for your career?

Mine are to go to the private school that i'm interested in, slay my GCSES and A levels, go to Edinburgh University and do a PhD in Law and work as a corporate lawyer for the rest of my life :smile:

xx
Original post by queenmeelzx
Hey,

Mine are to go to the private school that i'm interested in, slay my GCSES and A levels, go to Edinburgh University and do a PhD in Law and work as a corporate lawyer for the rest of my life :smile:

xx

PhD in law, interesting. I'd be surprised if you feel the same after an undergrad degree :smile:

Mine are to own a dog or cat, get a well paying job and fund my mum to go and do whatever she wants.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by queenmeelzx
Hey,

xx

smash my a levels, complete a degree in bsc midwifery work for a year complete a masters in midwifery, get married to a nice kind human and adopt children and write my first novel.
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne

Mine are to own a dog or cat, get a well paying job and find my mum to go and do whatever she wants.

That's a great aim! I wish you all the luck for that.

I am a bit older than most posters here, I am married and have children, so mine for my children to be well and to do well in the future- whatever they choose.
become a Pokemon master x
Reply 5
To become an embalmer
Pass my driving test
Adopt/rescue a lot more animals
Finally manage my psoriasis. Nothing I have tried has worked well so far.
Reply 6
Finish PhD, get a contract that isn't zero-hours and slack off writing books and talking at clueless undergrads.
Be a complete bum for the rest of my life x
I'm already working, didn't really obtain much a career but I've got a well-paid job. Aim is to save enough to live comfortable, I mean its not impossible but will take me about 10 years or so. I want to get my own home someday and be able to give any kids I have the best in life.
become a shotter
Reply 10
Original post by Hijikata
become a Pokemon master x

I wanna be the very best
like no one ever was....

Quick Reply

Latest