The Student Room Group

Rate me

EDIT: Are the photos are showing - don't know now, got into my Facebook though so can get more pics.

Au natural.

easy peasy
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

btw both are laptop photos not easy to capture let me tell you.
0/10 because you evolved from a ghastly
The photos aren’t coming up...?
Reply 4
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Rate me out of ten guys

easy peasy

images aren't showing up.........
No photos.
Reply 6
Was that taken in Police custody?
:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
you don't need people to rate , you just need to be confident in yourself and your inner beauty (personality will shine and that's all people like and want ) well some
Reply 9
whoa ....got a fright there.

you look like you're not far off writing a manifesto OP..

that look.....

I'd say you were around the average spectrum, so around the 50th percentile ...although I think you mentioned you were 6ft 6 in height which would increase your appeal to some girls somewhat, ...but online people are just confronted with pics and will not delve deep into a profile unless the pic excites them so your height bonus is much reduced online.....
lol:

Yeah go for the convenntonal (unconventional) moody model vbe - pretty "posey" pcs tbh shall I upload more natural ones or ...

Now stfu and rate me you ***** :tsr:
(edited 6 years ago)
That photo looks like its been taken by a cctv camera and you couldn’t look any more pissed off.
You're called The Night King cos youre so ugly you only come out at night right? :lol:
Original post by Jheinexx
That photo looks like its been taken by a cctv camera and you couldn’t look any more pissed off.

I know my life is **** :frown:

HANG ON more natural ones.

OH I forgot to mention I'm 6'5 that changes everthing right ladies? :sexface:

I don't have a lot on my laptop tbh, this is a more smiling pose - Oh I'm also 30 so look a bit older than most but wtf wants a boy ? Girls like strong independent men yanamsayin- btw tot he person who said police, well not exactly I was in hosp.
Yet you haven't posted a pic so I win??? :king1:

Any gtfo out of my thread.
2.2/10
I'm a ****ing good looking ******* for a nonce

Now, gtfo out of my thread :smile:
Ladies too, don't be shy - you're bound to get subjective hate fro guys.

I want to hear some girls.

But like someone says It goes on charisma and personality.
I'd rather you put your money where your mouth is and post a pic.

Quick Reply

Latest