Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    You still haven't shown us a proper picture of yourself? I'm curious.

No homo, as discussed; just whether you're in a position to judge.

Come back when you've stopped watched dungeons and dragons for adults :lol:
    Aight real talk you were the one that decided to ask for ratings what did you expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Since when did you become a critic. Your unpredictable. As with the majority of serial killers.
    You're*
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Aight real talk you were the one that decided to ask for ratings what did you expect.
    He’s just mad he ain’t getting 10/10 from people. Where as I got 10/10 in pm’s when I posted pics before lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Trust me, I’m one of the best looking people on this forum. Ask anyone. And no clue what the hell that is, probably some queer shizz you like to watch in your spare time
    Right ok,. let's suppose you are - but you have a *****y personality so that usurps being a "good looking" person right? Right? That's how society
    works, right? or do you live in this sort of bubble where your social status is based on how many likes your abs get on Instagram? Cos that's the rotten side of our society, which is insidiously creeping in - we want (us good folk) for bad to triumph over adversity; and it will it always does and the meek will inherit the kingdom of Heaven yada yada. BUT, I got an for an "older guy" I can now sleep well, I guess. And you haven't really achieved anything here have you? Let's be honest.

ReputationRep:
    You're*
    Aight nig*a level me would you be able to comfortably right with basic grammar with an ache in your left nut. No homo aight. Just man to man would you be able to handle that?

ReputationRep:
    He’s just mad he ain’t getting 10/10 from people. Where as I got 10/10 in pm’s when I posted pics before lol
    Hmm. I'm sceptical. As of everything that's ejaculated from your posts tonight; mostly verbal diarrhoea
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aight nig*a level me would you be able to comfortably right with basic grammar with an ache in your left nut. No homo aight. Just man to man would you be able to handle that?
    *write.

ReputationRep:
    Right ok,. let's suppose you are - but you have a *****y personality so that usurps being a "good looking" person right? Right? That's how society
    works, right? or do you live in this sort of bubble where your social status is based on how many likes your abs get on Instagram? Cos that's the rotten side of our society, which is insidiously creeping in - we want (us good folk) for bad to triumph over adversity; and it will it always does and the meek will inherit the kingdom of Heaven yada yada. BUT, I got an for an "older guy" I can now sleep well, I guess. And you haven't really achieved anything here have you? Let's be honest.
    Are you trying to roast him on him valuing himself on the basis of online number when you literally set up a whole thread asking to be rated and then attacked anyone who didn't respond positively? I mean some of them were impolite but you just came back harder.

ReputationRep:
    I've got bigger fish to fry than a painful ballsack.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Nah, I’m a good guy, who was just bantering around at first...but then you called me ugly. Hell Naw:laugh: I’m a model of course I won’t take that from anyone lol. Didn’t mean to be harsh with my words, don’t take them seriously

ReputationRep:
    You know, most likely, if you're not ugly you just need high confidence and low inhibitions and all is well.

Thank god for alcohol tbh. A saviour for us all.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I’m a good guy, who was just bantering around at first...but then you called me ugly. Hell Naw:laugh: I’m a model of course I won’t take that from anyone lol. Didn’t mean to be harsh with my words, don’t take them seriously
    I'm not lol. No one called you "ugly" I swear you wrote the first insult? In fact I'll lay money on it,
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MDesfontaine)
    Are you trying to roast him on him valuing himself on the basis of online number when you literally set up a whole thread asking to be rated and then attacked anyone who didn't respond positively? I mean some of them were impolite but you just came back harder.
    He’s spot on with the abs and instagram though I’ll give him that. He should see the comments I get too, some are funny:laugh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I'm not lol. No one called you "ugly" I swear you wrote the first insult? In fact I'll lay money on it,
    Hmm hand in the money then:holmes:

I first said
    Tbh I zoomed in his pic a little bit for the bant😂
    Then you said
    You're called The Night King cos youre so ugly you only come out at night right?
    Then we just shitposted a lot lol. Anyways twas just banter:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    You know, most likely, if you're not ugly you just need high confidence and low inhibitions and all is well.

Thank god for alcohol tbh. A saviour for us all.
    I don't need alcohol. I think it distorts your personality. People think I'm drunk or on drugs sometimes (even on forums) I've just become immune to bs on them and I'm from Manchester so I tend to say what I think - and for various other reasons - basically I am bipolar so high confidence/low inhibitions comes naturally; it's just learning to harness it; and learning to regulate it so it doesn't become dangerous. What can I say I like to live life on the edge. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm hand in the money then:holmes:

I first said

Then you said

Then we just shitposted a lot lol. Anyways twas just banter:borat:
    nvm I'm just pissed off cos my football team is ****

ReputationRep:
    I've got bigger fish to fry than a painful ballsack.
    You got balls you managed to handle my roasts with ease so imma back down. It's all fun and games. Take a rep.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    nvm I'm just pissed off cos my football team is ****
    What team do you support?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they’re showing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What team do you support?
    Man U

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.