The Student Room Group

Rate me

Scroll to see replies

Man U
Wow, well I certainly got at least three different forms of cancer reading all that... Also OP, you get a 2/10 from me - sorry. In the veeeerrrry first post, your second picture your eyes are literally split in opposite directions. Was going to be a 3 but that lowered it as a whole lol.
I legit can't tell trolls anymore.
Are you slightly cross eyed btw or is that just the close camera angled?
Original post by Danny the Geezer
I don't need alcohol. I think it distorts your personality. People think I'm drunk or on drugs sometimes (even on forums) I've just become immune to bs on them and I'm from Manchester so I tend to say what I think - and for various other reasons - basically I am bipolar so high confidence/low inhibitions comes naturally; it's just learning to harness it; and learning to regulate it so it doesn't become dangerous. What can I say I like to live life on the edge. :moon:

Surely you would only have high confidence and low inhibitions during a manic stage? Not the depression stage?
Original post by RockyDennis
Surely you would only have high confidence and low inhibitions during a manic stage? Not the depression stage?

Yes. I've just come out of a manic stage. This is my "normal" level of mood - but kind of prefer it ti be slightly elevated. I hate going depressed but I can deal with that side easier.

Forget the rates let's just bait.
Original post by angelike1
I legit can't tell trolls anymore.
Are you slightly cross eyed btw or is that just the close camera angled?

No I'm taking my pics on a laptop which I have to hold at arms length so ****s up the scope o things.
if u were u wouldn't no life TSR lmfao just shush boi
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo LIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TSR

Quick Reply

Latest