Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow, well I certainly got at least three different forms of cancer reading all that... Also OP, you get a 2/10 from me - sorry. In the veeeerrrry first post, your second picture your eyes are literally split in opposite directions. Was going to be a 3 but that lowered it as a whole lol.

ReputationRep:
    I legit can't tell trolls anymore.
    Are you slightly cross eyed btw or is that just the close camera angled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    I don't need alcohol. I think it distorts your personality. People think I'm drunk or on drugs sometimes (even on forums) I've just become immune to bs on them and I'm from Manchester so I tend to say what I think - and for various other reasons - basically I am bipolar so high confidence/low inhibitions comes naturally; it's just learning to harness it; and learning to regulate it so it doesn't become dangerous. What can I say I like to live life on the edge. :moon:
    Surely you would only have high confidence and low inhibitions during a manic stage? Not the depression stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Surely you would only have high confidence and low inhibitions during a manic stage? Not the depression stage?
    Yes. I've just come out of a manic stage. This is my "normal" level of mood - but kind of prefer it ti be slightly elevated. I hate going depressed but I can deal with that side easier.

Forget the rates let's just bait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    I legit can't tell trolls anymore.
    Are you slightly cross eyed btw or is that just the close camera angled?
    No I'm taking my pics on a laptop which I have to hold at arms length so ****s up the scope o things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Trust me, I’m one of the best looking people on this forum. Ask anyone. And no clue what the hell that is, probably some queer shizz you like to watch in your spare time
    if u were u wouldn't no life TSR lmfao just shush boi
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Akbar InSnackbar)
    if u were u wouldn't no life TSR lmfao just shush boi
    Looks have no relevance to posting on TSR. Strong retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Looks have no relevance to posting on TSR. Strong retard
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo LIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE TSR

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.