Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help best accommodation at Reading? (Social,comfy,practical)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Ellerose123)
    Help best accommodation at Reading? (Social,comfy,practical)
    Hi

Sorry we hadn't got to this question yet!

It really depends on what type of halls you are after whether that is catered or self-catered. There's a lot of different options at Reading so can seem a bit overwhelming if you're not sure what type of halls you want.

I have included this link where you can look at the different types of halls:
    http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-st...s-of-room.aspx

From here you can have a look at some pictures of the halls and compare prices as I know that is an important factor for a lot of people.

Most of the halls are social, but many people prefer halls within the Park Group area as this is a big hub of different halls and is also in a central location on campus.

If you want to have a look at the halls online, and then if you have any questions regarding en suite-rooms or shared bathroom rooms or anything else, I'd be happy to answer your questions!

Hope this has helped give a little advice!

Sophie
    Final Year Philosophy student

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.