The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Being too weird about it probably.
Reply 2
Original post by jsk800
Being too weird about it probably.

What do you mean?
do you go to parties and hang out with big groups?
It’s a man’s job to approach and talk to women. If they’re giving you signs that they like you then you should take initiative.
Reply 5
Original post by mydasnmaghaberry
do you go to parties and hang out with big groups?

Not really....
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean?

They say you're cute but they don't talk to you. Maybe talk to them
Reply 7
Original post by jsk800
They say you're cute but they don't talk to you. Maybe talk to them

Oh right
Not really....

sure maybe you look good but youve gotta be fun aswell
Oh right

yeah girls mostly expect guys to come to them at this age
Original post by mydasnmaghaberry
sure maybe you look good but youve gotta be fun aswell

Yeah I see what you mean.
My biggest problem through secondary school was that girls would always say i'm attractive, online and to others but never talk to me in person. Only in the last year of school when everyone decided to really have a go at talking to absolutely everyone in our year is when most these girls finally talked to me and soon I realised 75% of the would mention that it was intimidating to talk to me themselves. So just be a guy and talk to them yourself and it'll all be well.
Yeah I see what you mean.

if you want to integrate yourself into a big group start with mutuals and work your way in
Original post by Cxm
My biggest problem through secondary school was that girls would always say i'm attractive, online and to others but never talk to me in person. Only in the last year of school when everyone decided to really have a go at talking to absolutely everyone in our year is when most these girls finally talked to me and soon I realised 75% of the would mention that it was intimidating to talk to me themselves. So just be a guy and talk to them yourself and it'll all be well.

So I basically gotta talk to them right?
As a girl, we get a lot of male attention so we dont tend to need to seek it out so if you want to talk to one just do it
So I basically gotta talk to them right?

Yes, maybe your always with your friends, maybe your body language suggests you don't wanna be spoken to so girls back off. Just do it yourself and make everyone's life easier.
Another thing is that girls don't talk to me but I noticed that they look at me does this also mean something???
How did they say you were good looking and cute if they don’t talk to you? Morse code?
Reply 18
You could talk to them first, has that thought ever crossed your mind?
:bawling:

Latest