The Student Room Group

Can you go to the bathroom during your GCSEs?

This has been a burning question for ages but I thought it was too stupid to ask, might as well get it asked now lmao..
Can you use the bathroom outside the exam hall during your GCSEs? If so does the examiner accompany you? (I had this in one of my mocks and it was bloody creepy lolol) And also wouldn't it be really easy to cheat if you just had your phone in your pocket or notes in your pocket and you could just look at them in the bathroom? I've also heard of people sticking notes on the back of the toilet doors haha
I never actually went to the toilet during my exams because i was too scared aha but you definitely can and the examiner will accompany you. They probably check the toilets before the exam has started to make sure theres nothing in there and you wont have your phone with you because you have to give them in. Tbh if someone tried to cheat in the toilet the examiner would probably guess aha
Original post by anniewrighttt
I never actually went to the toilet during my exams because i was too scared aha but you definitely can and the examiner will accompany you. They probably check the toilets before the exam has started to make sure theres nothing in there and you wont have your phone with you because you have to give them in. Tbh if someone tried to cheat in the toilet the examiner would probably guess aha

Oh right, I wasn't planning to but I thought it looked so easy haha, also do they actually make you hand your phone in? For my mocks I just didn't because the teacher said he wouldn't give them back at the end lol
Original post by mundosinfin
Oh right, I wasn't planning to but I thought it looked so easy haha, also do they actually make you hand your phone in? For my mocks I just didn't because the teacher said he wouldn't give them back at the end lol

Well i guess you could leave it in your bag but if it goes off then you'll be disqualified so i wouldn't risk it. They hold a tray as you walk into the exam and you just put it in there and then collect it at the end so its literally fine x

Quick Reply

Latest