Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for Glasgow uni today for primary education (undergrad). Does anyone know how long it takes before we hear back? I’m slightly worried as I applied to Strathclyde but got rejected as I have been to uni before (and dropped out to do teaching) but was told offers had been made to first time applicants, and I am slighting worried that this might be the case for other unis as well!

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on Wednesday aswell, I think they said a couple of weeks but the post grad took about 10 days. There’s more interviews on Monday so maybe they’ll wait until they’ve interview everyone. Hopefully they don’t keep us waiting too long. Good luck!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have my interview soon and was wondering what it’s like? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxa10)
    Hi. I have my interview soon and was wondering what it’s like? Thanks
    Hey! It’s really laid back! You’re allowed to take notes in for your prepared question but practice it loads so that you’re not constantly looking at your paper! Apart from that as long as your confident and chatty they will love you 😄 relax, be confident and good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! Is the prepared question given to you on the day or do you need to bring one with you? If you do then what kind of question is it? Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    The prepared question should be in the email!x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! And good luck!!x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! Was Monday the last day of interviews at Glasgow?
    (Original post by RebeccaL246)
    I had mine on Wednesday aswell, I think they said a couple of weeks but the post grad took about 10 days. There’s more interviews on Monday so maybe they’ll wait until they’ve interview everyone. Hopefully they don’t keep us waiting too long. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Debbie

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard anything yet? I can’t take waiting any longer lol

ReputationRep:
    Nah I haven’t! I think it will be either this week or next but the uni was off from snow days so could take longer

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.