Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I lost my virginity with a 26 year old and I'm only 15? Me and him truly love each other even thought out relationship is against the law we love each other and wanna be together.

ReputationRep:
    If it’s found out there will be serious consequences for him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If he loved you he would have waited
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by 0329)
    Is it bad that I lost my virginity with a 26 year old and I'm only 15? Me and him truly love each other even thought out relationship is against the law we love each other and wanna be together.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezisola)
    If he loved you he would have waited
    I agree. He should’ve waited for you to be legal.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's against the law, so yeah it is bad.

I'm not trying to put you off or anything, but if he's going for people almost 10 years younger than him, then he probably can't find any girls his age. Basically, you were a last resort (no offence) so you're probably no that special to him. He might make you feel special by 'showering you with love' but the reality is, he had sexual intercourse with a minor. Focus on your GCSEs you're 15! Having sex at this age should be the last thing on your mind. Think of it this way: when you were a couple months old, this guy was leaving primary school. If you're doing something you can't tell your mum let alone your FRIENDS then you know it's seriously wrong. I'm only 14, I'm going to be 15 in July, and things like this make me wonder what this generation has come to. smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0329)
    Is it bad that I lost my virginity with a 26 year old and I'm only 15? Me and him truly love each other.
    No, he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Lol hun, nothing wrong with that at all 🙃

ReputationRep:
    My advice: cancel the relationship.
    You're 15, he's 26.
    Why would you agree to sex?
    You may get off scot-free, but he could end up in jail for that.

ReputationRep:
    This is illegal. He's taking advantage of you and your innoncence.

ReputationRep:
    Realistically there's too much an age diff. And illegal- u sure he truly loves u? Sounds dodgy grooming thing.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly it’s illegal, that’s covered. The police should deal with him.

Am I the only one who smells a rat here? I find it odd somebody would start up an account here to ask this rather odd question.

ReputationRep:
    Screw the illegal thing I know many girls who did that but let me tell you, once you can legally buy alcohol and drive. You will not look at anyone the age under 16 the way you do now. I used to feel so mature at that age and I dated an 18 year old and now that I'm nearly 19, 15 year olds literally look like the way you would look at the first years in school. It's a choice. But later down the line, you'll see the world in a different way.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is spam. no one is that dumb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddsddfsdfsd)
    I think this is spam. no one is that dumb
    I know at least 6 counts of people who were that dumb and those were the ones who you knew about.

Then there was one girl who was the daughter of the Maths teacher who had an affair with the very old and ugly History teacher (not even like a sub or a new teacher), hormones they do stuff to you. Plus everybody forgets that at that age we all have an inflated view of our self experience and view ourselves as more mature and wise than we actually are.

ReputationRep:
    you are not eligible to give consent

ReputationRep:
    I'm seriously not trying to scare you, but do you realise how bad this is what he has just done!?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with 2 people enjoying the company of one another, but having sex before 15 is something else. Especially when the partner is way over the age of 16 (YET ALONE 18).
    This is a very serious legal matter and I feel like you should talk to a member of Authority about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReadySalted28)
    Realistically there's too much an age diff. And illegal- u sure he truly loves u? Sounds dodgy grooming thing.
    Me and him have been together for 1 year already still counting too.

ReputationRep:
    Im not being funny, If you're questioning whether your relationship is morally right or wrong then surely you know deep down your relationship with this guy is wrong.
    if you get caught, he can get prison time for a long time. Just know the risk you're taking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.