The Student Room Group

a level chem- i'm really struggling

chemistry used to be my favourite. it's not anymore, it's the bane of my existence. i'm really struggling and it's honestly messing me up so bad. i don't even know how to approach my teacher and which teacher to approach and what to even say. i just don't know. there's so much i need help with and our teacher taught us wrong in some parts and i'm kinda just done, what do i do? like really please i'm actually begging please help
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Are you in year 12 or 13
Reply 3
Original post by Appazap
Are you in year 12 or 13

exactly what I was going to ask, I'm I'm yr 13 and just got an E in my mock, you are not alone but I have a friend who gets A and B so I could ask her for advice and tell you too?
Reply 4
Original post by ireti
exactly what I was going to ask, I'm I'm yr 13 and just got an E in my mock, you are not alone but I have a friend who gets A and B so I could ask her for advice and tell you too?

Yeah, tbf even in year 13, you still have time to get the grades
Reply 5
If you've got the money then you could always try private tuition. If not then there are plenty of YouTube channels and online resources which are good for helping you understand certain topics.

Another way is to ask friends and family who may know more and see if they can help.
Reply 6
Original post by Appazap

true that, I can't lie tho, I didn't revise well, I understood what the questions wanted but I just didn't retain the information I revised
Reply 7
GO ON TO PHYSICS AND MATHS TUTOR
they have chem and exam past paper questions by topic, it will literally drill the information into your head
Original post by ireti
GO ON TO PHYSICS AND MATHS TUTOR
they have chem and exam past paper questions by topic, it will literally drill the information into your head

thank you so much!!
Original post by Appazap

I'm sorry for the late response! TSR wouldn't let me see this thread for some bizarre reason but I've finally managed to get onto it. I'm in year 12, going onto year 13. I guess you are right, there is time. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest