Turn on thread page Beta

Why doesn't my girl want to have sex anymore? watch

So I just wanna start by saying this is actually a real/serious thread and that this will be very long.

So my girl and I have been together 3 years. We met when we were 15 and didn't have sex until 16. Since then we have only had the opportunity to have sex at specific times. We had sex over 30 times probably but.. We're not allowed at eachother house so when we did have sex it would be when.. for eg. If I knew my parents were busy a whole week, she would come over 3/4 times with us knowing noone will come home and we'd have sex several times. But this only happens once every other month.

But in the past 6 months, anytime that i've told her that my parents are busy or her parents are busy and we see eachother, she doesn't want to have sex anymore, she just says can we chill today. The first few times, I thought sure, we probably do need a chill day but now its been 6 months.

I know people will say I should ask her all this so this is where im asking for advice. I've asked her several times and she's brought it up herself. She says it's become difficult because she's now working and stressed and so on... But is this really a reason to not have sex? I have realised that she needs everything absolutely perfect, mentally, physically for her to want sex, is this normal? Our relationship is great, everything about it is good, but the reasons she comes up with are like..."ok we can't have sex today, i'm not doing good at work, or today i'm tired from work etc.. We're 18. I would accept these excuses if we'd been married, had kids, been working hard and she needs a break, not rn when we're young.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes those are valid reasons for not wanting to have sex. Just support her otherwise you'll drive her away if you pester her about it.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie you're probably a selfish in bed or poorly execute it.

ReputationRep:
    she doesn't enjoy it cause she is faking it lad unlucky.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.