Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Courses that i need to take from college to pursue to medical school? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Am currently at college doing child care level 1 of which i will do till level 3. My question is if i do child care till level 3 then do my A levels, will i have the required qualifications to get to uni or to a medical school.

    Hi , when you get to do Level 3 you can apply for university using that , some university take that and also depends on the course , medical school your best bet would to do A Levels in Science and get high grades for uni and medical school

    I'm currently doing the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.