Memrise app for languages? Watch

Harry171
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I'm thinking about purchasing the memrise membership in a three month package which leads me nicely to my exams. It is not too expensive and I don't mind buying it as my school does not supply it however is the app worth it? Will it help me for the next three months if I use it regularly? have I waited too late?
voo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
No it's fine, since most GCSE vocab is on there you can pretty much go through all vocab but I'm pretty sure the normal free subscription is substantial for GCSE?

However, comparing GCSE to A level I've found that Quizlet works way better and there's more mechanisms to test yourself on vocab that tailor to different learning styles. If you do have some type, take difficult vocab from memrise and put it into Quizlet.

Good luck!
Lemur14
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Harry171)
I'm thinking about purchasing the memrise membership in a three month package which leads me nicely to my exams. It is not too expensive and I don't mind buying it as my school does not supply it however is the app worth it? Will it help me for the next three months if I use it regularly? have I waited too late?
Moved to the Foreign languages study help forum
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (627)
91%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed