Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone been accepted to GCU for Podiatry starting Sep 2018? I have and I’ve also been accepted to Queen Margaret University. I’m going to be 31 in October so the only thing that’s holding me back is the thought of missing out on things my peers are doing at this stage in life - settling down, kids etc! Also, I’m so used to having a wage, I’m worried about funding my way through the course. However, I’ve never been one for following the crowd and generally I’m on the wave of do what makes you happy! I’ve worked in an office for the last 7 years and it’s killing me slowly!! So tedious. I’d love to learn everything about podiatry and my dream is to open up my own practice and be my own boss. Suppose if I want this badly enough I’ll find a way! I volunteer in the care sector so I might be able to pick up enough hours doing a care job in Glasgow. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting for their offers. Xx
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.