Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I recently got an unconditional for Nottingham trent uni 😁 and was wondering what the nightlife is like there? I've been there and I really like the city but I just wanted to know what it's like, also if anyone has any opinions on what the best accommodation is? (I'd want an ensuite) thankyou in advance!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Charlotte_Rose17)
    Hi, I recently got an unconditional for Nottingham trent uni 😁 and was wondering what the nightlife is like there? I've been there and I really like the city but I just wanted to know what it's like, also if anyone has any opinions on what the best accommodation is? (I'd want an ensuite) thankyou in advance!
    Hello!

I'm going to move this to the NTU subforum and I've added a bit more context to the thread title Hopefully, you'll get some replies there.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Charlotte_Rose17)
    Hi Charlotte_Rose17

That's fantastic news you've got an unconditional offer!

The nightlife in Nottingham is brilliant - I might be slightly biased since I studied here myself, but it really is. There's something to do, or a different place to go every night of the week, whether that's going to a bar, a club, out for dinner or even something random like crazy golf.

I've been to other student cities before I just found there was never as much to do, or all the nights out were the same, and my friends who have visited me here definitely agree with me.

What sort of nightlife are you looking for?

The best accommodation is really dependable on you, what campus are you staying at, and do you want to be right on the doorstep of the uni, or a little further out? A fair few of our accommodation's are either fully booked or are booking up quickly, so I'd advise you take a look at what is left when you go to book and make a decision from that. The majority of our halls are en suite anyway so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding one to suit you!

Let me know how you get on, and if you've got any other questions just drop me a line!

Matt - NTU PG TSR Rep

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.