Turn on thread page Beta

Kindred's Step Blog watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Glad I could be of service Pre payment card is good. Very good.

Aww :hugs:

It is! £29 every 3 months and not £25,80 month :woo:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    Aww :hugs:

It is! £29 every 3 months and not £25,80 month :woo:
    Spend what you save on cool stuff.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spend what you save on cool stuff.
    like cheap women, drugs and alcohol? :rofl:

Only kidding!!!!

Yeah, I may just save it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    like cheap women, drugs and alcohol? :rofl:

Only kidding!!!!

Yeah, I may just save it
    I was thinking more along the lines of cake, but whatever. Saving it is a good idea too. ,
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was thinking more along the lines of cake, but whatever. Saving it is a good idea too. ,
    Ihmmm... cake will do! :lol:

yeah

ReputationRep:
    subbing!! i totally relate to the tablet thing I used to have an iPad 3 (which is massive and heavy, btw) and that would be my primary 'step counter' but it wasn't very useful seeing as I never carried with me...
    good luck with your steps!!
    ps. i actually came here because i thought it was about STEP (y'know, the cambridge thing? )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    subbing!! i totally relate to the tablet thing I used to have an iPad 3 (which is massive and heavy, btw) and that would be my primary 'step counter' but it wasn't very useful seeing as I never carried with me...
    good luck with your steps!!
    ps. i actually came here because i thought it was about STEP (y'know, the cambridge thing? )
    Hi! Yeah it's a struggle, but I do tend to at least take my tablet out with me so that's something. And hey if nothing else is a tiny bit of progress to that donation to sport relief.

Oh. Should have probably made that more clear. Oh well seems it was a good accidental advertising strategy.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Yeah it's a struggle, but I do tend to at least take my tablet out with me so that's something. And hey if nothing else is a tiny bit of progress to that donation to sport relief.

Oh. Should have probably made that more clear. Oh well seems it was a good accidental advertising strategy.
    true
    :laugh: only a nerd like me would click on it thinking it was for that STEP but I guess it is quite a good advertising strategy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Almost 500 steps counted so far. Should be able to reach 1000 by the end of the day. Probably have already in uncounted steps.
    Poor body is aching a bit after yesterday but it was so good to get out (even if my garlic bread at lunch was soggy). Hopefully I can do something like that next week too.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Success! Did my steps for the day. Good way to get in those few extra steps is to pace while having a conversation. Looks a bit odd, bit it's progress none the less.
    Now for bed.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Oh yeah! 16 whole steps so far. I mean as far as actual real life steps go I know I've done more cos I've gone downstairs and I have more stairs than that, but I'm just going to say "steps" is some measurement rather than actual steps and ignore that inconsistency.

Goal for today is the usual 1,000, but as far as activity goes my main goal for today is clearing out the gerbil tank and putting fresh bedding in. Not sure if that will end me up with more or less steps.
    Depending on how things go I might push for 1,500 since I did actually go a little over yesterday and I'm thinking today might be a tad more active. We'll see...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Well looks like I'm aiming for 1,500 today cos I've already passed 1,000. Might even be able to make it to 2,000.
    Unfortunately the SR app seems a bit slow to update my progress. I'll have to keep an eye on that and make sure it is syncing properly.

ReputationRep:
    Well looks like I'm aiming for 1,500 today cos I've already passed 1,000. Might even be able to make it to 2,000.
    Unfortunately the SR app seems a bit slow to update my progress. I'll have to keep an eye on that and make sure it is syncing properly.
    Good luck!! The SR app is a little slow for me too..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    So close to my new goal of 1,500. Currently on 1,403. Looks like I might have to step up to that 2,000 goal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Currently on 1,998 and I'm about to go brush my teeth so I think it's safe to say I've made it to 2,000 today. That's twice my original aim!
    Considering my success today and that I'm planning on a little trip out tomorrow I think we might just up my goal to 3,000 tomorrow.

So far I'm realising I do more steps than I expected even on a basic ol' lazy day. Feels good.

edit: okay correction. It was apparently still doing the maths from my last lot of steps and now that it's finished I can officially declare I've passed the 2,000 mark. Didn't even need to brush my teeth (but don't worry I still will be. I'm not that gross. )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Good news and bad news:
    Good news is I've already done 2,000 steps. Bad news is it seems to have counted my bus ride somehow.

But boyfriend very smarty pointed out it will make up for all the little bits of walking without my tablet with me. So I'm just going to turn my tablet off on the way back so it doesn't count that too and call it even.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good news and bad news:
    Good news is I've already done 2,000 steps. Bad news is it seems to have counted my bus ride somehow.

But boyfriend very smarty pointed out it will make up for all the little bits of walking without my tablet with me. So I'm just going to turn my tablet off on the way back so it doesn't count that too and call it even.
    Awwww :lol:

Your boyfriend is totes smart!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Okay I think what it's done is decide that I took a few steps in the middle of the bus ride. So all in all the steps it gave me were probably rather accurate (well as accurate as it gets at least). Still decided not to have it on when I came home though cos I'd rather not risk it.

Even with that probable loss from all the bus confusion I'm still nicely set up to try to achieve 3,000 steps today. For now though I'm going to take a nap cos I woke up way too early for that outing. I just hope it doesn't try to count any steps I take in my dreams.

Hope you guys are all doing well with your own steps and having good days in general.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Let's get serious here... Who wants Live Step Updates!?

Well you ain't getting them. Too bad. So sad. =(
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I did it! Over 3,000 steps!
    Probably won't have my tablet on me a lot tomorrow so we'll just see how it goes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.