x Turn on thread page Beta

Kindred's Step Blog watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Managed to get 1,000 on record yesterday. Did a fair few more off record too.
    Not sure what I'm going for today. Having a bit of a lazy day. Will see about getting 1,000 but I'm not really fussed today tbh.

Did get some other things done that aren't step related so that's cool.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Okay, not gunna lie I'm really disappointed that it doesn't seem anybody fell for my trap.

I'll get over it though and you know what will help with that? I've done over 5,000 steps today! :yay:
    Apparently a quick shop actually means quite a few steps. And there were chocolate pudding cup things reduced so I get a reward for my amazing step count too.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Okay, not gunna lie I'm really disappointed that it doesn't seem anybody fell for my trap.

I'll get over it though and you know what will help with that? I've done over 5,000 steps today! :yay:
    Apparently a quick shop actually means quite a few steps. And there were chocolate pudding cup things reduced so I get a reward for my amazing step count too.
    Well done!!!! :woo:

Chocoate cup thingys 😍

ReputationRep:

Well done! Subbing to this blog. Good luck btw!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Great start to the new month with over 6,000 steps!
    Went out for a bit of shopping and a yummy desert. Would have probably done a little more, but the weather was nasty- soooo cold and really windy at times.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    okay it's been a good while since I last posted so quick update:
    Past few days have been a bit busy including a Day of first aid training. Didn't have my tablet on me a whole lot, but still got recorded 1000 or close each day and definitely did more off the record... except today. I've done almost zero steps today cos I've slept through it. Absolutely knackered after all that stuff and my body kinda just refused to exist. Current plan is dinner, a bit of chilling out with my poor lonely bf and then back to bed.
    Hopefully this will be what I need to recharge and we can go out for a little wander around town tomorrow.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    okay it's been a good while since I last posted so quick update:
    Past few days have been a bit busy including a Day of first aid training. Didn't have my tablet on me a whole lot, but still got recorded 1000 or close each day and definitely did more off the record... except today. I've done almost zero steps today cos I've slept through it. Absolutely knackered after all that stuff and my body kinda just refused to exist. Current plan is dinner, a bit of chilling out with my poor lonely bf and then back to bed.
    Hopefully this will be what I need to recharge and we can go out for a little wander around town tomorrow.
    Go and relax and chill please tyvm!!! :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Not so update:

No idea how many steps I've been doing. Been feeling pretty rough so steps are the last thing I want to be thinking about.

ReputationRep:
    Not so update:

No idea how many steps I've been doing. Been feeling pretty rough so steps are the last thing I want to be thinking about.
    oh dear... am sending hugs!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Not so update:

Hope you feel better soon!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.