Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Law and year abroad at these Russell group unis watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if anyone has or is studying law at any of these unis or did a year abroad with law or another subject at thes could you please just tell me a bit about your experience there and what you liked and didn’t etc. Many Thanks
    Glasgow
    Bristol
    Leeds
    Newcastle
    Birmingham
    Exeter
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ajayma)
    Hi, if anyone has or is studying law at any of these unis or did a year abroad with law or another subject at thes could you please just tell me a bit about your experience there and what you liked and didn’t etc. Many Thanks
    Glasgow
    Bristol
    Leeds
    Newcastle
    Birmingham
    Exeter
    Moved to the Law subforum

You're asking for quite a bit of info and it's unlikely you'll get responses for all Have you tried Googling for testimonials/blogs?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was just hoping for a few responses haha

ReputationRep:
    It's quite unlikely that you'll find anyone with experience at these particular unis... I have a friend at Durham who did her year abroad in Spain, but I imagine that you're not interested in that

Perhaps try R/UniUK? It's a bit of a long shot given that that forum isn't very active, but you may get lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    It's quite unlikely that you'll find anyone with experience at these particular unis... I have a friend at Durham who did her year abroad in Spain, but I imagine that you're not interested in that

Perhaps try R/UniUK? It's a bit of a long shot given that that forum isn't very active, but you may get lucky
    What subject did your friend study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajayma)
    What subject did your friend study
    Law with Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    Law with Spanish
    Aw ok I’m just looking for people who did law with a an optional year abroad cos unis say they have places available but I really ant to go so I would like to know how likely it was I could do this

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.