Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So GCSEs are ticking bad and my procrastination has gone to levels that weren't even possible so i'm doing this GYG To see what i can get in GCSE in roughly 80 days .

About me
    Spoiler:
    Show

like watching sport binge watching movies TV shows learning all sorts of random stuff and especially procrastinating this approach wasn't very helpful for my mocks and i realise if i want to achieve a decent set of results from now i gotta hit the ball running and now

Mock Results
    Spoiler:
    Show

Preface:I literally crammed for these was revising each subject as the time period went on was horrible wasn't really sure how i achieved these results.
    f maths- a^ (i've already done maths a year early and got a 9 which surprised me a lot so this year just doing the fsmq)
    chem-8
    physics-9
    bio-8
    eng lang and lit-8
    french-5
    comp sci-8

What I hope to get
    Spoiler:
    Show

fmaths-a^
    chem-8 and beyond if possible
    physics-8 and beyond if possible
    bio-8 and beyond if possible
    eng lang and eng lit-8 and beyond if possible
    french-a 7 would be amazing for this an 8 would make me ecstatic
    comp sci-8 and above as well

How I will revise:
    Spoiler:
    Show

My time management has been terrible all year so need to cram a decent set of notes and then i'll do some practice questions which i have an absolute ton of for the sciences english my teacher has blessed me with some good set of notes and resources so its really going through quotes and practice and french will be learning all vocab and memorising possible answers for speaking.

ReputationRep:
    DAY 1:
    Today i did start my revision at last and did do some physics revision which was much needed and also realised i need to fill a lot of gaps in my knowledge in chemistry! Also organising all my revision sources today so it'll be easier to refer too- a lot of them are on paper but quite a few on my laptop as well.

ReputationRep:
    reserv

ReputationRep:
    for later use

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.