Turn on thread page Beta

Why does this one girl stare at me??? Occasionally I catch this girl staring at me and when I look at her she doesn't stop. After about an awkward 2-3 seconds I look away and she looks away. When I look back to see if she is staring at me sometimes she is and instantly looks away as soon as she sees me glancing back and sometimes she isn't looking. I have no idea why she does this and I REALLY need to know why. At first I thought she liked me but then I remembered she had a boyfriend. I am really confused and would appreciate if you guys/girls could help me out.

ReputationRep:
    Yo man do you have something in your teeth?

ReputationRep:
    Aight I gots you.

You got something going on with your teeth or face.

She that type a girl who wanna cheat on her man.

She dabbles with the occult and is probably cursing you.

That's about it.

Although there is one more possibility, that dude ain't her man and she got the feels for you nig*a if you know what i'm sayin.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her instead of looking at her.
    Girls find confidence the most attractive thing in guys.

ReputationRep:
    She wants the D
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Aight I gots you.

You got something going on with your teeth or face.

She that type a girl who wanna cheat on her man.

She dabbles with the occult and is probably cursing you.

That's about it.

Although there is one more possibility, that dude ain't her man and she got the feels for you nig*a if you know what i'm sayin.
    why didn't I think of that name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostAccount)
    why didn't I think of that name
    mah boi I like your name but I gotta tell ya it's meant to say AspiringAccountant. But the stupid username had a limited number of usable characters.

(Original post by AspiringAccount)
    mah boi I like your name but I gotta tell ya it's meant to say AspiringAccountant. But the stupid username had a limited number of usable characters.

Hahaha

A girl who stares at someone generally likes that person
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Probz nits or dandruff in your hair, so she has to keep staring to make sure thats what shes seeing

maybe you look funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.