The Student Room Group

HELP! Choosing uni for media and communications

Hi,
I am struggling deciding on which uni to firm for my postgrad.
I got offers from Goldsmiths, Warwick, Leeds, Sheffield, and City London all for media and communications.
My undergrad degree is not media, so I don’t have enough information about this field. I’m also an international student so I can’t attend any openday events. :frown:

My main interest is to study and later work in the film industry and even though practical studies would be better than theoretical, all course modules seem very interesting. (I’m leaning towards Goldsmiths, Leeds or Warwick at the moment)

Can anyone recommend me or give me advice ?
Thanks in advance.
Original post by Mingaling
Hi,
I am struggling deciding on which uni to firm for my postgrad.
I got offers from Goldsmiths, Warwick, Leeds, Sheffield, and City London all for media and communications.
My undergrad degree is not media, so I don’t have enough information about this field. I’m also an international student so I can’t attend any openday events. :frown:

My main interest is to study and later work in the film industry and even though practical studies would be better than theoretical, all course modules seem very interesting. (I’m leaning towards Goldsmiths, Leeds or Warwick at the moment)

Can anyone recommend me or give me advice ?
Thanks in advance.

Most unis have virtual open days for postgrads. Have a look at where grads end up and what sorts of links each course has with industry.

Quick Reply

Latest