Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Aeronautical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Medicine watch

Im a year 12 student currently preparing for my AS level exams. I am really unable to choose on a university course to apply for and to do wider reading around. I am thinking of applying to Cambridge and Imperial and any other three depending on the course that i would apply for to find the best. Out of the subjects i love Maths the most. I do physics, chemistry, biology and maths for my a levels. I do like chemistry as second best and physics as third most. Even though i dont like biology as much i do love reading around medical research news that really fascinates me. I like every aspect of maths except for sampling due to the excessive writing needed. I dont know which course to apply for oit of aeronautics, biomedical engineering and medicine and which unis apart from cambridge and imperial. Please help on course choices and also suggest wider reading and out of school activities for these courses. Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.