Turn on thread page Beta

CrazyKittenLady's Walking4wellness Blog watch

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Hi Guys,

So I am going to give this ago and can say now that I am doing it for a participation or last place award as I am a little bit on the lazy side

So I only live 5 mins away from TSR Towers so barely break 1,000 steps when I am commuting to and from work. But I have started to leave a little early every morning just so I can extend this walk (When it's not crazy chilly or raining)

For my lunch break today as well I am going to take a little stroll down to the beach woo and see if I can do 10 mins of meditation on the pebbles. (if they don't freeze my butt)

When I walk as well I normally get bored so I try and give my nan or mum a call just to catch up. Or what I have been up to recently is walking meditation which is really great!!!!

Will keep you updated with my walking adventures and will try and be more active although I will always prefer just curling up with one of my crazy cats

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    so I found time on my lunch break to have a well needed stroll down to the beach. Which got me an extra 4500 steps and helped to relax me a bit. Unfortunately I only had 5 mins or so down there and was still a bit chilly so couldn't do any meditation. (will be saving that for tonight)

Name:  20180222_122408-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  114.3 KB

Also TeamTSR are all going down to the pier tomorrow morning to get some much needed fresh air and sunshine yay!!!! Will be nice and healthy to get some exercise as long as we don't get any doughnuts hehe xxx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    Hi Guys,

So I am going to give this ago and can say now that I am doing it for a participation or last place award as I am a little bit on the lazy side

So I only live 5 mins away from TSR Towers so barely break 1,000 steps when I am commuting to and from work. But I have started to leave a little early every morning just so I can extend this walk (When it's not crazy chilly or raining)

For my lunch break today as well I am going to take a little stroll down to the beach woo and see if I can do 10 mins of meditation on the pebbles. (if they don't freeze my butt)

When I walk as well I normally get bored so I try and give my nan or mum a call just to catch up. Or what I have been up to recently is walking meditation which is really great!!!!

Will keep you updated with my walking adventures and will try and be more active although I will always prefer just curling up with one of my crazy cats

Yay! Another blog!
    Remember this is all about your own personal wellness and progress. No losers or last places!
    I'm Looking forward to seeing how you and others get on and doing this step goal as a team.

That's one beautiful cat btw. ❤
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    so I found time on my lunch break to have a well needed stroll down to the beach. Which got me an extra 4500 steps and helped to relax me a bit. Unfortunately I only had 5 mins or so down there and was still a bit chilly so couldn't do any meditation. (will be saving that for tonight)

Name:  20180222_122408-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  114.3 KB

Also TeamTSR are all going down to the pier tomorrow morning to get some much needed fresh air and sunshine yay!!!! Will be nice and healthy to get some exercise as long as we don't get any doughnuts hehe xxx
    OH! That's one of the challenges in the "what can your steps do?" thread! You guys should post your progress in there when you have your outing.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This is fab, subbing good luck you can do this :dumbells:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Yay! Another blog!
    Remember this is all about your own personal wellness and progress. No losers or last places!
    I'm Looking forward to seeing how you and others get on and doing this step goal as a team.

That's one beautiful cat btw. ❤
    Heheh thank you!!!!

She is a nightmare cat but so beautiful she is a indoors cat but a billon times more active than me :P
    (ran off with 2 of my chips from dinner last night )
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    This is fab, subbing good luck you can do this :dumbells:
    Wooo thank you !!! I have done 8,000 steps today which I am really happy with as on a average work day I normally have about 2,500 as I live way to close :P
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Heheh thank you!!!!

She is a nightmare cat but so beautiful she is a indoors cat but a billon times more active than me :P
    (ran off with 2 of my chips from dinner last night )
    Sneaky little minx. You know what though, I'd love to see how many steps my cat does. Probably less than me even cos she's a lazy old lady.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Sneaky little minx. You know what though, I'd love to see how many steps my cat does. Probably less than me even cos she's a lazy old lady.
    hehe mine are awfully lazy they are still young but just do nothing but purr lol

I was also good and took the stairs instead of the lift today woo

Name:  20180222_093938-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 33
Size:  69.9 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    hehe mine are awfully lazy they are still young but just do nothing but purr lol

I was also good and took the stairs instead of the lift today woo

Name:  20180222_093938-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 33
Size:  69.9 KB
    That's a step (hehe) in the right direction.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    That's a step (hehe) in the right direction.
    Haha it defiantely is. I could be super brave and skip the lift in my flat too, we are in a really gross block and the the stair well is like a windtunnels and I'm on the 8th floor (and a lazy butt)

Maybe if I get off TSR and out my PJS I can manage getting some steps in before I start work at 8.

ReputationRep:
    Subbing!!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Went for an amazing walk yesterday was icy cold by so beautiful. I didn't gget in nearly as many steps as I should of but I have started walking down the stairs instead of taking the lift and just appreciating the beauty around me.

Name:  20180223_074143-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  20180224_103811-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Size:  126.4 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Went for an amazing walk yesterday was icy cold by so beautiful. I didn't gget in nearly as many steps as I should of but I have started walking down the stairs instead of taking the lift and just appreciating the beauty around me.

Name:  20180223_074143-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  20180224_103811-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Size:  126.4 KB
    Well you may not have got all the steps you wanted, but you sure seem to have captured the wellness aspect.

ReputationRep:
    Stairsssss!! :woo:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    Stairsssss!! :woo:
    Ew I know they are gross to and were 8 floors up. I have only got 3k steps in today. had a bad day with my pets :,( I have 4 leopard geckos and I don't know why nut 3 died in the night must of been a disease or something the one who survived is a rare breed so maybe her genetics saved her. So I have spent the day sorting everything out and moving my surviving gecko in to a new home and trying to keep a eye on her. Gutted I have had them for 8 years.

I did manage to get a little walk ijn though to my local park to feed the ducks and enjoy the sun ...

Name:  20180225_141524-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  73.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ew I know they are gross to and were 8 floors up. I have only got 3k steps in today. had a bad day with my pets :,( I have 4 leopard geckos and I don't know why nut 3 died in the night must of been a disease or something the one who survived is a rare breed so maybe her genetics saved her. So I have spent the day sorting everything out and moving my surviving gecko in to a new home and trying to keep a eye on her. Gutted I have had them for 8 years.

I did manage to get a little walk ijn though to my local park to feed the ducks and enjoy the sun ...

Name:  20180225_141524-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  73.0 KB
    I didn't mean they were disgusting :laugh: I just happen to like climbing up and down stairs
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    I didn't mean they were disgusting :laugh: I just happen to like climbing up and down stairs
    Haha they really are though smell of wee ewwe xxx

ReputationRep:
    Haha they really are though smell of wee ewwe xxx
    awwwww... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Subbing to this. And good luck btw!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.