:lol:

Oh they all look the same to me :getmecoat:
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    I'm glad you noticed that it took ages of messing around with it in Photoshop to get that colour!
    :rofl:

That's commitment
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    That's true :laugh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    But it's Emilia Clarke :unimpressed:

The most famous eye brow lady :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by 8472)
    But it's Emilia Clarke :unimpressed:

The most famous eye brow lady :lol:
    Who is that :gasp:
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Who is that :gasp:
    She's most famous for GoT but was also in Me Before You which I can highly recommend :yy: Kinda soppy british romance film. Also been in the terrible Terminator reboot and will be in the new star wars film.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    grosschicken
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hapax legomenon
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :tea:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Oh my gosh! That was 4 years ago! She-RaBrighton..... then I went 100% She-Ra

TSR Group needs to employ @He-Man
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    TSR Group needs to employ @He-Man
    I've survived over 4 years without him, I'm sure She-Ra will be just fine
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by 8472)
    She's most famous for GoT but was also in Me Before You which I can highly recommend :yy: Kinda soppy british romance film. Also been in the terrible Terminator reboot and will be in the new star wars film.
    Cried like a baby watching that film multiple times :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Apparently i have white coat hypertension whatever tf that is. Get stuff added daily :tea:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Apparently i have white coat hypertension whatever tf that is. Get stuff added daily :tea:
    When your blood pressure is abnormally high when placed in a clinical environment :nutcase:

I had to analyse data on this syndrome on my A-Level Bio mock last year :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:
    They should show this to Year 7 Chemists when being taught the structure of solids :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When your blood pressure is abnormally high when placed in a clinical environment :nutcase:

I had to analyse data on this syndrome on my A-Level Bio mock last year :ahee:
    Oh thank you :laugh:
    She has taken me off my normal pill and swapped it for a new one cos she said my brain might bleed lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oh thank you :laugh:
    She has taken me off my normal pill and swapped it for a new one cos she said my brain might bleed lol
    >Talks about Brain hemorrhage
    >Appends the acronym lol afterwards

:ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i like my new avatar

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.