How to fix things ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Lately I feel like I’ve been putting all of the effort in with my boyfriend. Yesterday I had a bad day and everything just built up. I messaged him asking him if he wanted to do something at the weekend but he said he had plans. Then I stupidly asked him if I could tag along to the next party he goes to (he goes out a lot) becuase I wanted to get pissed (even though I don’t usually drink). He read it and started typing but I never actually got a reply. I feel like I’ve messed things up by sending this message especially becuase a few hours earlier I told him that I feel like I don’t really see him anymore. I’m scared he thinks that I’m needy and clingy. What should I do ?
wattanalise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I used to feel like this with my ex and its not healthy AT ALL, its a one sided relationship and I think he enjoys the power he has over you. if I were you id end it, because since I've left that relationship I'm SO much happier and only now have I realised how I should be treated. My now bf treats me right and its crazy how big the difference is, you deserve better and you will get better! it might be hard but its a move in the right direction
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (589)
91.18%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (57)
8.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise