Turn on thread page Beta

Am I pregnant? Should I be worried? watch

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex, after we finished there was white stuff on the outside of the condom that looked like seamen. We immediately thought the condom had split so we did the water test and it didn't have a leak. Is there any way the white stuff could still be from him ? Or was it from me (it seemed too white to be from me but I'm not sure)? I'm not on any contraceptive pill, I stopped 3 weeks ago as I'm changing to a different pill for my acne. I'm quite anxious about being pregnant, should I take the morning after pill? Or was the white stuff just me?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my boyfriend had protected sex, after we finished there was white stuff on the outside of the condom that looked like seamen. We immediately thought the condom had split so we did the water test and it didn't have a leak. Is there any way the white stuff could still be from him ? Or was it from me (it seemed too white to be from me but I'm not sure)? I'm not on any contraceptive pill, I stopped 3 weeks ago as I'm changing to a different pill for my acne. I'm quite anxious about being pregnant, should I take the morning after pill? Or was the white stuff just me?
    You tried the water test and it didn't leak, it's definitely from you. Women do excrete some stuff that helps with lubrication. It usually is clear but it can be more white and tacky depending on your hormones. It may also change colour and consistency from the lube on the condom as well as just generally from being outside the body
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep, condoms tend to dry things out - one of the reasons why using lube is a good idea - and your natural lubrication can often end up looking like this when it does.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.