Turn on thread page Beta

Woman cuts off mans penis and testicles for having affair watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ml?mrn_rm=als1

"A woman hacked off her husband's penis and testicles and flushed them down the toilet after accusing him of having an affair.Azad Singh was left in a serious condition in hospital after bleeding profusely following the attack at the family home in Joginder Nagar, northern India.Police say Sukhwant Kaur waited until her husband was asleep before beating him unconscious with a rod and then taking a knife to his genitals......"

I'm hearing more and more stories about this sort of thing tbh. Even heard a story on TSR once from a dude who's gf bit down extremely hard on his penis because she thought he was cheating on her and his penis took WEEKS to recover...

I think tougher sentencing is needed for this sort of thing

I would say 25 years minimum if you chop off a dude's penis.......

ReputationRep:
    I would agree, in a way it is "intent to kill" she obviously has no medical background to be able to confidently tell how she would commit the crime and if it was done in the wrong way even remotely, he could have bled out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wtaf... I'd sentence someone like that to a death sentence, that is vile for someone to do such a thing like that.

ReputationRep:
    poor penis
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ANM775)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ml?mrn_rm=als1

"A woman hacked off her husband's penis and testicles and flushed them down the toilet after accusing him of having an affair.Azad Singh was left in a serious condition in hospital after bleeding profusely following the attack at the family home in Joginder Nagar, northern India.Police say Sukhwant Kaur waited until her husband was asleep before beating him unconscious with a rod and then taking a knife to his genitals......"

I'm hearing more and more stories about this sort of thing tbh. Even heard a story on TSR once from a dude who's gf bit down extremely hard on his penis because she thought he was cheating on her and his penis took WEEKS to recover...

I think tougher sentencing is needed for this sort of thing

I would say 25 years minimum if you chop off a dude's penis.......
    I really want to know what kind of sentence she'll get. I think when the purpose of the attack is to deliberately disfigure or cause long term life changing injuries people should be given much harsh sentences.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I wonder how long it was.

The sentence that is....

ReputationRep:
    Wow she’s made a cockup.

ReputationRep:
    there are quite a few cases of this behavior in China, think there's actually a wikipedia list of all confirmed cases of a partner doing this, saw one somewhere anyway and most were in China.

Attempted murder IMO, since you could easily bleed out from that/die from resulting complications. Not even regarding the fact it's a life changing/ruining injury. I mean if a guy took a knife and starting stabbing at a women's genitals until they were totally disfigured/permanently damaged to the extent sexual function wasn't possible...me thinks the outrage would be insane. I remember a women's talk show where they had a report of this very thing and they were pissing themselves with laughter that this poor guy had his **** cut off. Even if a wife cheated somehow I don't think a mans talk show (if they're allowed...) would get away with laughing about say her clitoris getting cut out with a knife..

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why the fact that someone who we have never heard of, married someone imbalanced, is so important it has to be discussed in international affairs. I know there was an affair, but...

ReputationRep:
    That's one sick woman. You can understand anger at cheating but this is taking it way too far. Disgusting
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.