Need help with my level 2 business admin Unit 10 questions Watch

toria.j
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've recently started my level 2 apprenticeship in business admin and my assessor has asked me to complete unit 10 store and retrieve questions before my next visit.

When I first read them they seemed straight forward but I started writing the answers and realised I didn't have a clue!! I've tried googling but can't find anything that helps.

The questions are -

Describe systems and procedures for storing and retrieving information

Outline legal and organisational requirements for information security and retention

Explain how to create filing systems to facilitate information identification and retrieval

Explain how to use different search techniques to locate and retrieve information

Describe what to do when problems arise when storing or retrieving information.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by toria.j)
I've recently started my level 2 apprenticeship in business admin and my assessor has asked me to complete unit 10 store and retrieve questions before my next visit.

When I first read them they seemed straight forward but I started writing the answers and realised I didn't have a clue!! I've tried googling but can't find anything that helps.

The questions are -

Describe systems and procedures for storing and retrieving information

Outline legal and organisational requirements for information security and retention

Explain how to create filing systems to facilitate information identification and retrieval

Explain how to use different search techniques to locate and retrieve information

Describe what to do when problems arise when storing or retrieving information.
The megathread will help you. Some questions haven't been answered with this exact wording, but if you read through there are useful points from very similar questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise