Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy - ASAP!

    I live in a block of student flats called Spring Mews in Vauxahll in Zone 1. I have a double bronze en-suite room.

    You can move in as soon as next weekend!

    Contact me for more details.

    Name:  En-Suite Room,.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  88.1 KB
    Attached Images

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.