The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

7:30pm - Session ends
Finished my computing marking...but given I didn't start until 7:17 I really should have managed my maths as well...:oops:?
8:00pm - Session begins
Original post by Protostar

Thanks for this :smile:. Although I havent been commenting on this thread, this has been really useful :h:.
I'm late but in this session I'm gonna actually do my maths work :colondollar: And maybe even mark it if I'm quick!
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Thanks for this :smile:. Although I havent been commenting on this thread, this has been really useful :h:.

Glad you've been finding it useful! :smile:
9:30pm - Session ends
10:00am - Session begins

Morning everyone :smile: anyone working this morning?
10:00am - Session begins

Morning everyone :smile: anyone working this morning?

Working on my huge assignment on the influence of music on shopping behaviour. It's due next week and it's not anywhere near finished so I'm a bit stressed hahah. I don't think I'll be sticking to the sessions, just going to try and spend 8 hours working on it today :redface:
3:30pm - Session ends

Home now - will be able to start and end sessions on time hopefully :lol:
4:00pm - Session begins
5:30pm - Session ends
6:00pm - Session begins
This session I need to sort out some of the millions of projects I'm involved in :lol:
I haven't really followed the sessions, but I have been going through Genetics notes and slides all day (and still going...)

ok yeah i forgot to end the last session :colondollar: sorry!

in this one i aim to finish my stats homework, wish me luck cos man will i need it

ok yeah i forgot to end the last session :colondollar: sorry!

in this one i aim to finish my stats homework, wish me luck cos man will i need it

going to try to learn q3 and 4 of my mandarin controlled assessment...left it till the last minute again:colondollar:

I finished the paper, just about, it went horrifically and so my teacher will be hearing all about that tomorrow :smile: :smile: :smile: not happy :smile: :smile: :smile:

I finished the paper, just about, it went horrifically and so my teacher will be hearing all about that tomorrow :smile: :smile: :smile: not happy :smile: :smile: :smile:

You finished it though, well done! You've just reminded me I haven't done any stats since December...probably need to revise that before we start further stats next week!
Original post by Lemur14
You finished it though, well done! You've just reminded me I haven't done any stats since December...probably need to revise that before we start further stats next week!

I just had a look at the mark scheme and oh no :rofl: A solid U grade coming my way :getmecoat: and eeeeek yeah maybe! What kind of things do you have to do in stats?

Latest

Trending

Trending