Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Revision struggles? Join the 2018 TSR All Day Revision Thread! watch

ReputationRep:
    finished charge of the light brigade flashcards, thank god

ReputationRep:
    Started at 12:30 and managed to finish my long geography worksheet on river fieldwork. At 2:00pm gonna finish off my History sheet on Health and the people c1000 to the present day.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm joining the 2PM session, going to try and spend the full 90 minutes doing Computer Science coursework and not looking at any distractions. :facepalm:
    Good luck to anyone else working! :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    2pm...guess I'll drag myself back to complete lesson 3 if I can...shouldn't be as long this time as it's only 10 slides Then I'll have an extended break and come back to maths later
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    2:00pm - Session begins
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by EmilySarah00)
    I'm joining the 2PM session, going to try and spend the full 90 minutes doing Computer Science coursework and not looking at any distractions. :facepalm:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    2pm...guess I'll drag myself back to complete lesson 3 if I can...shouldn't be as long this time as it's only 10 slides Then I'll have an extended break and come back to maths later
    Good luck both of you!! :rave:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Handed in my work for the last project!!! Just one to go now for this term and I'm all set for Easter :cool:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Protostar)
    Good luck both of you!! :rave:
    I managed to do 90 minutes none stop but didn't get as much done as I'd hoped so I'll have to carry on later on. Definitely taking a well deserved break now though.

Hope you got things done too! :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    3:30pm - Session ends
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I managed to do 90 minutes none stop but didn't get as much done as I'd hoped so I'll have to carry on later on. Definitely taking a well deserved break now though.

Hope you got things done too! :woo:
    Yay!! Have a good rest, I’ll be joining you at 4

ReputationRep:
    Managed to finish my History worksheet on health and the people c1000 to the present day. Also managed to make flashcards on the significance of Pare.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Have eventually managed to get most of this done Need a break though as I lost all concentration and ended up copying and pasting for the last bit Hopefully back for the 6pm session (or possibly before that if I happen to feel like doing something)

ReputationRep:
    Im going to do a Maths Paper for 1 hour and 30 minutes now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yay!! Have a good rest, I’ll be joining you at 4
    4 has long gone now, I might be on the 6pm session if I get my act together but I’m enjoying playing games too much :oops:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Finished my Maths paper at 17:30pm. Now im gonna take a break and probably join the 20:00pm revision session.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Think dinner is ready in a minute so after that I'm gonna attempt to do some coding...or another MAT question depending on what I fancy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    4 has long gone now, I might be on the 6pm session if I get my act together but I’m enjoying playing games too much :oops:
    Surprise surprise, I never did anything :getmecoat: honestly I’ve been so unmotivated recently it’s terrible!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Surprise surprise, I never did anything :getmecoat: honestly I’ve been so unmotivated recently it’s terrible!
    I did 3 hours straight and that’s after my 90 minutes this morning. I could cry about now! Honestly don’t worry about being unmotivated, I’ve been the same over the past few weeks, I had to practically force myself to do this work today. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is following this thread and are actually revising, I applaud you and hope you get good grades because right now, I’m lazy as hell 😭. If anyone has got any tips on how to be motivated, please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ireee)
    Whoever is following this thread and are actually revising, I applaud you and hope you get good grades because right now, I’m lazy as hell 😭. If anyone has got any tips on how to be motivated, please let me know
    You just got to think about the future! It's hard if you keep thinking about now because then you go do what you want to do (for me, I end up playing video games or watching Youtube). Just think about how much you will regret it in the future if you don't revise now and do the best you can.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.