Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    3:30pm - Session ends

I was ridiculously unproductive that session I've said that far too many times today
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    3:30pm - Session ends

I was ridiculously unproductive that session I've said that far too many times today
    But yet you've kept going :yep: You can't be productive in every session, your brain would just meltdown (or maybe that's just mine :laugh:) you've done great today
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    4:00pm - Session begins

Hope everyone is productive.

I need to get my act together.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    But yet you've kept going :yep: You can't be productive in every session, your brain would just meltdown (or maybe that's just mine :laugh:) you've done great today
    :no: Unfortunately not Haven't even looked at a textbook or flashcard I don't know what I've been doing all day
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :no: Unfortunately not Haven't even looked at a textbook or flashcard I don't know what I've been doing all day
    You said you'd ticked things off your to do list :hugs: While that might not be revision then it's still good :yep: You need to stop putting yourself down so much :cube:

My bus will be here in 15 minutes so I'll be back to join in the 6pm session
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    5:30pm - Session ends
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    You said you'd ticked things off your to do list :hugs: While that might not be revision then it's still good :yep: You need to stop putting yourself down so much :cube:

My bus will be here in 15 minutes so I'll be back to join in the 6pm session
    :hugs:

Have ticked off 11 out of 22 things, but haven't touched the 3 school related ones Feel like I'm kidding myself on when one of them was 'Eat breakfast' and another was 'Eat Lunch'. Will try and tick off another 2 before the 6pm session starts

ReputationRep:
    Don't know whether it counts as revision but i did 3 french listening questions and managed to do my English language homework which was to go over paper 2 question 4 and then did my geography Urban fieldwork revision sheet.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    6:00pm - Session begins

Oops- sorry this is late.

ReputationRep:
    In this session i'm gonna do a essay question on Elizabeth and Hardwick Hall.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    7:30pm - Session ends
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Unique AC)
    Don't know whether it counts as revision but i did 3 french listening questions and managed to do my English language homework which was to go over paper 2 question 4 and then did my geography Urban fieldwork revision sheet.
    I think that definitely counts :yep: Well done

(Original post by Unique AC)
    In this session i'm gonna do a essay question on Elizabeth and Hardwick Hall.
    Hope it went well

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with revision everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I think that definitely counts :yep: Well done

Hope it went well
    Well i managed to complete 1 paragraph now got to do another 2 more paragraphs for my history essay.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    8:00pm - Session begins

Hope anyone still studying is productive

ReputationRep:
    Just gonna hop on into the middle of this one to do some reading for Drama
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :hugs:

Have ticked off 11 out of 22 things, but haven't touched the 3 school related ones Feel like I'm kidding myself on when one of them was 'Eat breakfast' and another was 'Eat Lunch'. Will try and tick off another 2 before the 6pm session starts
    Half your things is definitely good :yep: This evening I ticked off...one of my 13 things :facepalm: Just wasn't my evening tbh...so guess I'll have to work quickly in my free tomorrow!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    8:00am - Session begins

Morning all :flute: anyone studying? My school is closed due to health and safety reasons so I’m gonna try and actually use this time wisely for a change. Gonna tidy my desk in this session and then attempt a C3 paper

ReputationRep:
    I’m gonna hop in a little late and do some more work on my EPQ presentation. Hoping to get the slide I’ve been stuck on done in this session! Good luck anyone that’s studying!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Starting at a weird time because this is when my free is but I'm gonna finish off one bit of maths work, hopefully start another (won't finish as it's massively long) and maybe do some coding in between that if I've had enough of maths :laugh:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.