Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Whoops meant to join in the 12pm session...will start now!
    This session I want to do my mechanics worksheet and hopefully write my GYG update (which I know isn't work but it needs doing!)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    12:00pm - Session begins

I’m going to finish my homework and carry on with my capacitors revision poster :dance: let’s gooooo
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Dear me sorry for not starting and ending the last couple of sessions - it’s not my half term so keeping up with it during lessons is a bit tricky in any case...

3:30pm - Session ends

ReputationRep:
    Will be joining in with the 6pm and 8pm sessions this evening. During the 6pm session I'll be writing notes on Physics Unit 7 (Magnetism and Electromagnetism) then doing the review questions. During the 8pm session I've got 2 Maths past papers to do.

Side note: got my mock results back today and I'm pretty happy with them
    English Language: 8
    English Literature: 6
    Maths: 9
    Biology: 8
    Chemistry: 8
    Physics: 8
    Geography: 7
    French: 8
    Religious Studies: 9
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Joining in with the 16h00 session - though technically it's 17h00 where I am working on my French History essay on Vichy France and Maréchal Pétain will complete it in this session, have my sources from JSTOR lined up and I'm ready to go. :dumbells:

Now playing:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    4:00pm - Session begins

In this session I’m gonna carry on with one of my Physics revision posters - only staying for an hour Good luck anyone to else participating!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Joining in with the 16h00 session - though technically it's 17h00 where I am working on my French History essay on Vichy France and Maréchal Pétain will complete it in this session, have my sources from JSTOR lined up and I'm ready to go. :dumbells:
    You got dis :dumbells:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Protostar)
    4:00pm - Session begins

In this session I’m gonna carry on with one of my Physics revision posters - only staying for an hour Good luck anyone to else participating!
    :cube:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Aww i wish i had half term this week instead of last!

I'll hopefully do some sessions as homework slots after school finishes each day!

ReputationRep:
    My half term just ended.

ReputationRep:
    subscribed... will join tomorrow
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's my hour up! I got a bit further with my poster Will be back at 6!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Dear me sorry for not starting and ending the last couple of sessions - it’s not my half term so keeping up with it during lessons is a bit tricky in any case...

3:30pm - Session ends
    If you ever need help trying to run things while you're in lessons give me a shout and if I'm around I can do some Although I'm not usually around for the whole afternoon like I was today

---
    I've finished up for the day, got my mechanics basically done and am going to my volunteering, followed by music practice and seeing my friends Just realised I never did my GYG update though :oops:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    If you ever need help trying to run things while you're in lessons give me a shout and if I'm around I can do some Although I'm not usually around for the whole afternoon like I was today

---
    I've finished up for the day, got my mechanics basically done and am going to my volunteering, followed by music practice and seeing my friends Just realised I never did my GYG update though :oops:
    I think in general I’ll be okay with lessons and stuff, but it has occurred to me the I’m not free whatsoever at the weekend so if you and/or someone else (Labrador99?) are free to cover me then? Would really help
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think in general I’ll be okay with lessons and stuff, but it has occurred to me the I’m not free whatsoever at the weekend so if you and/or someone else (Labrador99?) are free to cover me then? Would really help
    Okay
    Weekends vary for me, but I can definitely do some Definitely not Sunday morning this weekend, I'm out (but should have good WiFi) tomorrow morning, and could do either/both of the afternoons as required
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    5:30pm - Session ends
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Okay
    Weekends vary for me, but I can definitely do some Definitely not Sunday morning this weekend, I'm out (but should have good WiFi) tomorrow morning, and could do either/both of the afternoons as required
    I can do Sunday (intend to study virtually all day and no plans to go out, except to go to church in the evening), if you would be able to do tomorrow Lemur14 (I'm out and may or not have wifi, depending on whether Scotrail send the rubbish or the really rubbish train )
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Paracosm)

Now playing:
    Done!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    6:00pm - Session begins

Gonna do a C3 paper for maths I think, then calling it a day
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    6:00pm - Session begins

Gonna do a C3 paper for maths I think, then calling it a day
    Going to do statistics and try and get through all of the normal approximation to binomial notes and exercise

Good luck everyone

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.