Turn on thread page Beta

I have big problems with physicists, it's my fault? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

I'm I guy that really like Math and Physics, but during my life I found difficulties in interacting with people that have a degree in Physics.

I never have problem with people that have a passion in math, I found them very interesting people, you can argue with them.
    I have real big problem with physicists, they are always convinced of their ideas, and you can't have a conversation with them, they are not sympathetic, and I never had a great time with them.

I don't know if is my fault, but most of them also offended me, and attacked my ideas, they do not agree different opinions, they are convinced of their dogmas, they seem close-minded.
    When you speak with them and ask help for something they make you to feel an idiot.....

Also university professor of Physics made me to feel an idiot, and they have the impression of knowing everything about how the world work, while they know nothing about human relationships.
    Every single mistake is a terrible mistake, I also see professor that made students to cry ( they don't were Physics student, they had to do an exam in Physics).
    When you make a mistake they look at you as if you killed someone.

The world is composed also by Biology, Chemistry, Philosophy, Laws, the Physics don't give you the ability to create a great country or to help others.

What do you think?
    It's just my fault that I can't understand them?

Thanks
    WiSi.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.