Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE grades are- one 9, 2A*s, 2As, 2Bs and 1 C in maths.
    I want to apply to UCL, KCL, Cambridge, Queen mary and LSE. My predicted grades for AS level are 4 As. I want to study Law. Will i be able to get into these unis with my Gcse grades? I know UCL require a B in maths however will I be able to get around this? PLEASE HELP AS I AM STRESSING OUT!!!

ReputationRep:
    Check the University pages and they'll tell you any requirements. If they ask for a B im afraid its unlikely theyll accept less (maybe they do contextual offers or if you did maths AS?)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girlwithadream3)
    My GCSE grades are- one 9, 2A*s, 2As, 2Bs and 1 C in maths.
    I want to apply to UCL, KCL, Cambridge, Queen mary and LSE. My predicted grades for AS level are 4 As. I want to study Law. Will i be able to get into these unis with my Gcse grades? I know UCL require a B in maths however will I be able to get around this? PLEASE HELP AS I AM STRESSING OUT!!!
    I got unconditional offer onto a computing degree when I only had 3 GCSEs (none of them maths and English) and 2 A levels at a PASS mark. had 4 unconditonals and 1 conditional.

It all depends on the University. If your uni has a rep for accepting most people then you'll be fine. If they have a medium rep, then you may get accepted or you'll get a conditional offer (if you're studying further like A levels) . if its like Oxford or Cambridge standard then you'll never get in (as would most, my friend had 11A* and A's and he was still point blank refused)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.